Monday, November 10, 2014

Black & White Elegance

"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony." ~Coco Channel




When I have a creative block, these are my "go to" colors. Isn't this card simply stunning? If you don't have the Ornamental Pine stamp set, it is a must have!



Product list:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have a creative day! Do something nice for someone who least expects it...

Artfully Yours,
Kim


2 comments:

  1. S T U N N I N G !!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this. Thanks so much for sharing- and, oh yes- enabling. Was NOT going to buy this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I think you MUST have it Libby!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog. If you like what you see, please sign up to follow me by email.